WhatsApp Community Rules
- Being respectful and social is the main rule of the groups. Disrespectful behavior towards other members will be taken very seriously and followed by a ban.
- Images and videos not related to official events are not allowed, because they clutter everyone’s phone.
- Third party events should be sent privately to the admins, they will make a post in the events chat. Format is “image + what + when + where”
- Things for sale should be set up somewhere else and then linked to the chat, so no images but just a brief post. Format is “one line description + price + link to images”
- Direct sales are not allowed. However, a business can arrange free events that can be shared within the community, or the owner can join one of our events and share their expertise to promote themselves.
- Messages requesting money, other than splitting bills, are not allowed.
- For recurring posts by the same author, the limit is once per month.
- For the newcomers, it would be highly appreciated to have a short introduction when joining the app group
Other best practices
- Images generated automatically by WhatsApp from links, and emoji/gifs are allowed to be used everywhere (but please don’t abuse this)
- If there is an activity chat for the topic you want to talk about, please go write in the activity chat
- Please stay on topic of the activity chats, we are not too rigid about it but try to not sway too much
- It is ok to upload images and events in the activity chats, but these needs to be on topic
- Messages involving money are not allowed in any chat of the group